Before delving into the details of CRM trends that need to be seen in the coming years, I would like to share a little information about what CRM is.
WHAT IS CRM?
If you’ve been wondering what CRM is and what exactly it does, then come with me. I will explain what CRM is.
Customer Relationship Management is a business strategy that focuses on meeting your customer’s needs. It does this by using advanced technology to organize automation and integrate marketing sales and customer service components of your business. CRM systems are primarily designed and developed to collect customer information through multiple channels between an organization and consumers, which may include a website, phone, direct mail, chat, marketing materials, and social networks. it can also provide you with staff details described about the user’s personal information, purchase benefits, purchase history and issues, etc.
So it was a small introduction to CRM. Now let’s move on to future customer relationship management trends.
TRENDS OF MANAGEMENT OF FUTURE CLIENTS:
• Integrate data from multiple channels
• Big data processing
• Transition to cloud-based CRM
• Social CRM
• Mobile CRM
• CRM software with variables
• Create a better customer experience
• Problems facing CRM
• Customer focus
• Slow return and lack of consistency
EXAMPLES OF FUTURE CRM SYSTEMS
The popularity of mobile CRM is expected to increase significantly. Example: –
• INDOCIN BANK introduced fingerprint banking, where customers can perform transactions using fingerprints and without passwords
• DBS Bank has launched a mobile bank that is completely paperless and branchless allowing customers to open accounts using a different biometric authentication card from the various companies with which it enters into agreements.
Integration with social media
Currently, most companies are present on social networks, but almost not enough. it is extremely important to assess the impact of social media on business. Example: –
• MERCEDES-BENZ in India became the first brand in the country to use the Twitter company twitcam with the hashtag “tweet”. They offered users the opportunity to get a visual tour and a personalized picture of the Mercedes-Benz Pavillion live from Auto Expo 2016. Whenever they tweeted using hashtags, tweet by clicking, and “better keep winning”.
• AUDI INDIA used a flock of Twitter to unlock cards, and brands can reveal a video about a new product or commercial after unlocking the card, a tweet is sent to anyone who participated in exclusive content without Kohli representing the brand on Twitter, a tweet from Audi’s official pen unlocking the fastest mobile retweeted more than 600 times
According to experts, in the future, software as a service or SAS is expected to dominate. Example: –
• ZENOTI officially manages myspa offering gravy-based solutions for spas and health resorts. The solution is designed to manage all operational aspects of the spa and salon business, such as online booking, meeting management, POS CRM personnel management, inventory control, embedded marketing and analytics, etc. Using the SAS solution in just a few years enriches salons has grown from twelve to fifty-four salons.
Increasing demand for personalized CRM
Every business has unique software requirements, given its unique nature in the face of intense competition and the large number of options for customers, an increasing number of companies are using personalized CRM.
The solution is generally for customer management and prospects
CRM is no longer used only for sales and support. It has now become a platform for the entire marketing process, starting from the search marketing cycle as well as calculating return on investment for marketing companies.
CASES OF THE FUTURE CRM
New devices could become the next big thing in CRM. Integrating wearable computing devices with CRM systems allows organizations to access real-time customer data and interact effectively with customers. It also allows businesses to identify cross-cutting and higher sales opportunities at each meeting and improve customer relationships.
CRM vendors work with interchangeable device manufacturers to explore different scenarios when it would be advantageous to use information such as capacity generation and company creation, as well as shortening order cycles. For example: –
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM supports setting up a mobile platform compatible with Google Glass.
• Wearable devices now allow users to shop online directly from their device, for example, PayPal recently announced the launch of a new app that allows users to pay for products using the Samsung gear2 SmartWatch.
• Google Glass has features that allow users to track their eyes to determine which advertisement a customer has seen, how it is implemented. This is a patented paper-based advertising model that takes advantage of this opportunity that can change digital marketing. Example:
USE OF GOOGLE GLASS IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY: FREQUENT DAILY PROGRAMS
In this example, a hotel employee wears Google Glass. The couple is integrated with a hotel hospitality app and customer service system.
• As soon as the customer enters the lobby, the employee receives this information through smart glasses and greets him with his name.
• It identifies details and customer preferences and quickly begins the registration process.
• In addition, it tracks the loyalty points that the customer has and gives him the opportunity to repay or accumulate them.
• It informs the client about the weather and local events happening around that destination.
She also translates this information into his native language using glasses after the guest has checked in, the hotel staff offers food or drinks and other services based on the customer’s choice, the benefits of smart glasses have been listed below:
• Effective communication with the customer and ensuring his benefits
• Creating uninterrupted hospitality for the customer
• providing a large amount of information relevant to the customer to better navigate the hotel’s marketing efforts
CONCLUSION: CRM in the future
So, these were CRM trends that can be seen in the coming years by examples. According to the above details, it is clear that the marketing and technical aspects of CRM will potentially grow. Organizations seek to harness the power of customer relationships.
Great thanks to the increased interaction between online products and customers thanks to social networking platforms, customer opinions about services and products have become a business driver. Now companies are listening and responding to user views to harness the power of the latest technology to keep waiting and delivering what customers want. Follow the news to get more news!