One of the most important success factors of any holiday is the quality of the chosen accommodation. Find a good hotel and you are already halfway to a pleasant experience; choose the bad one that can ruin the whole trip. With that in mind, here are 10 attributes of a quality hotel.
1. One of the most important attributes of a top hotel – friendly and helpful staff. It is important that the staff be polite, welcome you and help you wherever they can.
2. In the summer months the hotel rooms can be very hot. This is why a quality air conditioning system can be vital.
3. It is equally important that the winters provide you with rooms with proper heating. You should always feel comfortable in the room.
4. What lends itself well to this attribute – the presence of a comfortable bed. So much hotel accommodation is done or spoiled according to sleeping standards. Hotels should always provide you with a great night’s sleep.
5. The thick walls of the hotel room will also help improve the quality of your stay. You don’t want to hear other guests or their TVs, and chances are they will feel the same to you.
6. Always a great bonus if the hotel meets the special needs of guests. This is especially important if you are leading children, but there are many other occasions when you ask for something at the hotel, and it is very nice when they follow.
7. It is important that your hotel is located in a great location for major attractions so that you do not have to worry about accessing them.
8. A dirty room is enough for you to leave on arrival, not to mention to suffer from a bad experience, so finding a clean and tidy room is necessary.
9. One thing we all tend to consider when booking any hotel is that its rates are good value for money. That doesn’t mean it has to be cheap, but the price you pay should reflect on the quality of your accommodation.
10. You will also want a hotel with good availability as there is nothing more frustrating than a loss as there are never any vacancies in it.
If you are traveling in the highlands and islands of Scotland, you may need hotels in Campbelltown or Dundee. Make sure they match these 10 points and you should become the winner.